Monday, January 26, 2015

Today was the last day of school before the new year. Which means it was a day of most relaxing... the eve of the eve.



The School Day

As I said, it was mostly relaxing. In math, We had an extra short period. We played a math game called common clip. After math, we went to social studies. In that, we actually just used our Chrome Books and played class related games. The rest of the day was pretty normal. On the bus home, The cutest kindergartners ride my bus, and I talk to them every day. This one girl, when I asked her what she did in school, giggled and said, "nothing". I giggled back and said "nothing?", she went " nothing!". Now, every day on the bus ride home, she tells me she did nothing in school, not even breathe, not even blink, anyways its still adorable!  


Kookyked Out!

1 comment: